There are many methods of raster to vector image tutorial by using Photoshop. Let’s explain to you that.
- At first, choose a raster image which you imagine would be the first-class example for the raster to vector image tutorial. Just save the image into your laptop/desktop I utilized below for this tutorial and put it into your Illustrator plan.
- Then press “P” into your keyboard or select “Pen Tool” from the tool box simply to pick it.
- Go to the color palette= select red color & then pick stroke weight among 0.25 pt – 0.50 pt.
- Now press on the border of the image & move your mouse ahead slightly. Let go through the mouse. Following a typical distance, click again on the border of the picture & carry on the similar manner until you achieve the destination. Previously you have to come to the opening position; “O” symbol will come into view. Now press on it to shut the path.
- Before you’ve finished path, click “Shift+X” into your keyboard or would perform via departing color palette in arrange to shift strock color in fill up color.
- Now you pleased through the form, erase the unique image & place the color you wish to apply. You may require practice for only some day’s sketch path by using pen/path tool as to draw precise formed path.
We Hope that, the above tutorial will help you to learn making drop shadow.